In PR, when our message goes out is just as important as what it says. There’s no better way to ensure maximum impact than aligning to a trend that’s starting to build—before the rest of the marketplace has hopped on, and well before your audience is already tired of it.
We’ve got the strategies and tools so you can:
Spot trends and the influencers shaping them
Shape messages targeted to your industry and audiences
Create a trend or two of your own
It’s time to leverage influencers in your content for maximum impact.
Here we look at some examples of brands that are getting it right and provide expert advice on working with the right influencers to improve your PR and content marketing. Learn how to:
• Find the right influencers and get them to work with you
• Make the most of those relationships once you’ve established them
• Measure the success of your influencer programs
Since Forrester defined the word-of-mouth (WoM) marketing space a year ago, the landscape has only become more confusing. Marketers are unsure how to differentiate between WoM marketing types and what each can deliver. Vendors muddle the landscape with their myriad offerings and terminologies. This brief helps marketers delineate the space and decide if a WoM marketing program is appropriate for them — and if so, which one.
Key takeaways include:
- Three types of word-of-mouth marketing
- Determine if word-of-mouth marketing is right for you
- Different approached to word-of=mouth marketing
How do you illustrate the annual impact of your campaigns? Which stakeholders do you tailor your reports to and what do they expect you to track?
With so many PR and marketing initiatives throughout the year, end of year reporting can get very confusing, very fast. You work hard all year-long, shouldn’t your reports reflect that?
After this webinar, you’ll be able to:
• Ways to get past reporting pain points
• How to analyze your growth and progress
• Data types to track your campaigns
• What to include in a year-end report
Meltwater is dedicated to bringing you topical insights on social engagement and managing your brand reputation around the globe. It's part of our commitment to 'Outside Insight'.