In PR, when our message goes out is just as important as what it says. There’s no better way to ensure maximum impact than aligning to a trend that’s starting to build—before the rest of the marketplace has hopped on, and well before your audience is already tired of it.
We’ve got the strategies and tools so you can:
Spot trends and the influencers shaping them
Shape messages targeted to your industry and audiences
Create a trend or two of your own
You don't have to be an engineer to understand the impact of SEO on your PR messages & media outreach. Whether you are sending releases, personalizing pitches, or both, SEO best practices can help drive audiences to the messages that matter most.
Andy Crestodina will walk you through these simple steps to:
• Optimize your message both for journalists and search engines
• Use links correctly and wisely
• Increase your content's online authority report
It’s time to leverage influencers in your content for maximum impact.
Here we look at some examples of brands that are getting it right and provide expert advice on working with the right influencers to improve your PR and content marketing. Learn how to:
• Find the right influencers and get them to work with you
• Make the most of those relationships once you’ve established them
• Measure the success of your influencer programs
Since Forrester defined the word-of-mouth (WoM) marketing space a year ago, the landscape has only become more confusing. Marketers are unsure how to differentiate between WoM marketing types and what each can deliver. Vendors muddle the landscape with their myriad offerings and terminologies. This brief helps marketers delineate the space and decide if a WoM marketing program is appropriate for them — and if so, which one.
Key takeaways include:
- Three types of word-of-mouth marketing
- Determine if word-of-mouth marketing is right for you
- Different approached to word-of=mouth marketing
Meltwater is dedicated to bringing you topical insights on social engagement and managing your brand reputation around the globe. It's part of our commitment to 'Outside Insight'.