5 Steps to an Effective Social Media Listening Program
Use These Tips to Fine-Tune Your Social Strategy
Most companies have some sort of social intelligence program in place to keep track of what people are saying about their brand, company or products online. But it might be time to take another look at your listening strategy and see if it could use some fine-tuning. Read this tip sheet to ensure you’re really optimizing your listening efforts:
- Focus Your Efforts: Understand what you expect and want from listening
- Set Objectives: What does success and failure look like to your organization?
- Resource Planning: Keep track of who, what, when and how
- Workflows: Make sharing insights with your team easy
- Results & Learning: Take what you learn and apply it to achieve better results