Malaysian consumerism has been trending digitally
Nowadays, consumers have access to everything they need at their fingertips. Most Malaysians can get what they need without leaving their homes. This is strengthened by the Malaysian government pushing hard for projects that improve digital infrastructure.
It is more critical now than ever for businesses to increase social ad spending to capitalize on the ever-growing digital market.
Failure to adjust and adapt accordingly to this growing movement will lead to a steady decline, with traditional and online marketing trending in opposite directions.
Download this eBook, The Digitalisation of the Media Landscape in Malaysia, and learn about:
- The continuous decline of traditional media advertising
- How digital media has been a successful means for businesses to promote their brands
- Key trends identified in the current Malaysian landscape from 2022 - 2023
- How marketers have acclimated to the changing digital marketing landscape
- Case studies of how Meltwater has helped businesses get through the evolving state of advertising
Get access to content by filling out the form below:Loading...