A better understanding of the media consumption habits of UK consumers will help you plan your PR campaigns more effectively.
This on-demand event delves into how the best planners in public relations go about their work. Hear multiple speakers discuss the latest in media consumption trends and use insights to optimise your work.
Here's what the agenda looks like:
Talk 1: Creating more relevant audience personas using social media data
Perri Robinson, Enterprise Marketing Manager, Europe, Middle East, India and Africa, Meltwater
Talk 2: A Media Consumption Report for the UK
James Turner, founder & CEO, delineate
Talk 3: How to plan a modern, integrated PR campaign
Adam Mack, strategic communications consultant, Plannability
How UK consumers trust of media channels changed during the pandemic
Louise Turner, head of Edelman Intelligence UK & Ireland, Edelman
A Planners Panel: Is planning now the most important element of public relations?
- Daniella Graham, senior strategist, Mischief
- Nathan Kemp, head of creative and planning, Grayling
- Kristian Hoareau Foged, independent insight analyst and strategic communications consultant
Panel themes discussed:
- Which tools work best
- The difference between PR planning and Ad planning
- How important is the relationship between the planner and the creative
- Measurement: How to tie your KPIs and benchmarking into the AMEC framework
Complete the form to receive the on-demand recording now!
Get access to content by filling out the form below:Loading...