CMO's Guide to Social Media
Everything business leaders need to know about social media
The social media revolution began over a decade ago and most businesses now implement some kind of strategy for social. But technology doesn’t stand still and social media has evolved significantly over that period – unless you’re working at the coal-face of social every day, it can be difficult for senior executives to keep up with the rapid pace of change.
This eBook provides a high-level overview of the current state of social media, to help VP level executives understand the platforms and strategies that matter.
- Why it's not just about Twitter and Facebook anymore
- What can each of the channels do for your business?
- How are leading brands using social media today?
- Understand your options for social media advertising
- How image recognition technology is changing social analytics
Get access to content by filling out the form below:Loading...