Considering taking a leap into social commerce?
Social commerce has grown exponentially over the past few years, with numerous social platforms offering ways businesses can tap into e-commerce features to generate direct ROI from social media. Social media sites are becoming the one-stop shop for consumers: from discovery all the way through purchase — without stepping a metaphorical foot into your website — and marketers need to start adapting to this way of thinking.
This guide will cover a variety of social commerce strategies to help your business succeed in finding and retaining new customers via social media.
Download the guide to learn:
- The difference between traditional e-commerce and social commerce
- How to leverage UGC for social commerce
- Conversational commerce techniques
- Top influencers per social channel
- Ways to apply social commerce across a variety of platforms
Meet your customers where they already are…not the other way around. Fill out the form to access the Social Commerce Guide today!
Get access to content by filling out the form below:Loading...