Account Executive - Klear
What You’ll Do
The Account Executive is responsible for pursuing new sales opportunities, selling Klear’s comprehensive influencer marketing solution, primarily to digitally savvy B2C companies and agencies across North America.
The Account Executive must be a self-starting closer who can create a large pipeline of business, and work with both potential and existing clients. They will demonstrate a thorough understanding of Klear’s value proposition and will be responsible for all stages of the sales process, working in tandem with our Product Specialist, Marketing and BDR teams.
- Manage sales pipeline through sequential states of the sales process: pipeline creation, outreach, product demonstrations, negotiation and closing
- Take a consultative approach with c-level executives while navigating multiple decision-makers
- Establish a “trusted advisor” relationship to determine needs, build value, create engagement and acceptance of Klear’s solution.
- High energy, self-starting personality that works well in a start-up, fast-paced environment
- Conduct activities including, outbound calls, emails, social selling and sales demonstrations with top tier clients and prospects
- Consistently exceed your sales quota and be well compensated for doing so
Vaardigheden & Eisen
What You’ll Bring
- 3-5 years of SaaS sales experience, preferably in the MarTech industry
- Strong executive presence with excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Team player mentality with the ability to work independently toward lofty goals
- Well rounded with varied interests, background and proven leadership experience
- Coachable, self-motivated, curious and resilient
- Excellent organizational skills including prioritization, scheduling and time management
- Bachelor’s degree with evidence of high achievement in academics and extracurriculars
What We Will Give You
- Competitive compensation - Salary will include base pay, bonuses and uncapped commission. $70K - $180K reflects general earnings for this position
- Benefits will include medical, dental, vision, life and disability, FSA, commuter benefits, 401K, equity, and employee assistance programs
Klear, a Meltwater company, is a leading influencer marketing technology company relied on by brands across 50 markets to build, scale, manage and measure global influencer marketing programs. Clients include some of the world’s top consumer brands who leverage influencer marketing as a key channel for growth. Klear empowers marketers with a complete data driven platform that enables them to optimize campaign performance and achieve the best ROI on their influencer marketing initiatives.
Meltwater has gone from humble beginnings in Oslo, Norway in 2001 to the global leader in media intelligence with 30,000 global clients today. We provide solutions to help modern PR, communication, and marketing professionals better understand their current media landscape, both in the news & social media.
For almost 20 years, Meltwater has maintained a very unique culture based on a foundation and belief in people and the potential they possess, regardless of experience. Our motto? When you have the right people in the right working environment, great things happen. There are 2,000 members of the Meltwater family residing in 55 offices across 25 countries around the world. No matter what office you’re in, you’ll be surrounded by the best colleagues you’ve ever had.
Meltwater employees embody the work-hard, play-hard spirit through our 3 core values- Moro (fun), Enere (number one) and Respect (Respect). These founding principles stem from our Norweigan roots and are why Meltwater has been named a Great Place to Work in several markets across the globe. We have high energy, open concept offices that focus on teamwork and collaboration. We ensure our employees have easy access to management and learn quickly from those around them.
At Meltwater, the average isn’t good enough. Our goal is to build a groundbreaking company supported by a thriving culture in which our people aspire to exceed their personal expectations. We only promote our sales leadership team from within the company, and our goal is to facilitate your long-term professional growth.
Our work is fun, challenging and rewarding, and we’re looking for driven individuals, passionate about learning business by doing it.
Meltwater is firmly committed to affording equal employment opportunities to all candidates and employees alike without regard to race, color, religion, age, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or gender expression, marital status disability, veteran status and we treat each individual with respect and dignity.
The “EEO is the Law” poster is available at: http://bit.ly/2KBm9Ei
And “EEO is the Law Supplement” poster is available at: http://bit.ly/2Kmxnxd
On-Line Accessibility Directive: If you are an individual with a disability and require a reasonable accommodation to complete any part of the application process or are limited in the ability or unable to access or use this online application process and need an alternative method for applying, you may contact us here for assistance.