Account Executive - Existing Customers
What You’ll Do
The Growth Executive is responsible for working with Meltwater’s existing clients to grow their spend on our comprehensive media intelligence solutions. The Growth Executive will work with a defined book of business and will be tasked with driving new revenue with those accounts.
- You will map out client organizations across various industries and build strong relationships with multiple contacts focusing on decision-makers
- You will partner with the Client Success team and work collaboratively with cross functional teams to drive revenue growth within existing customer accounts
- Understand a client’s needs and challenges to effectively communicate how Meltwater will address those needs or help solve those challenges
- Manage a sales pipeline, specifically identifying upsell and cross selling opportunities
- Maintain all sales activities including outbound calls, emails, and social selling
- Consistently exceed your monthly sales quota and be well compensated for doing so
- Other Projects & Responsibilities may be added at the manager’s discretion
Vaardigheden & Eisen
What You’ll Bring
- 2+ years of B2B sales experience, preferably in SaaS
- Strong executive presence with excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Team player mentality with the ability to work independently toward ambitious goals
- Demonstrable experience over-performing in a fast-paced, dynamic sales environment
- Excellent organizational skills including prioritization, scheduling and time management
- Bachelor’s degree with evidence of high achievement in academics and extracurriculars
What We Will Give You
- Competitive compensation
- Comprehensive time off & generous leave policies
- Excellent medical, dental, and vision options
- 401(k) matching, life insurance, commuter benefits, and parental leave plans
- Collaborative, transparent and fun loving office culture
- Accelerated professional development and growth programs
What to Send Our Way & What’s Next?
- We’d love a copy of your resume
- Start Date will be mutually agreed upon
Meltwater has gone from humble beginnings in Oslo, Norway in 2001 to the global leader in media intelligence with 30,000 global clients today. We provide solutions to help modern PR, communication, and marketing professionals better understand their current media landscape, both in the news & social media.
For almost 20 years, Meltwater has maintained a very unique culture based on a foundation and belief in people and the potential they possess, regardless of experience. Our motto? When you have the right people in the right working environment, great things happen. There are 2,000 members of the Meltwater family residing in 55 offices across 25 countries around the world. No matter what office you’re in, you’ll be surrounded by the best colleagues you’ve ever had.
Meltwater employees embody the work-hard, play-hard spirit through our 3 core values- Moro (fun), Enere (number one) and Respect (Respect). These founding principles stem from our Norweigan roots and are why Meltwater has been named a Great Place to Work in several markets across the globe. We have high energy, open concept offices that focus on teamwork and collaboration. We ensure our employees have easy access to management and learn quickly from those around them.
At Meltwater, the average isn’t good enough. Our goal is to build a groundbreaking company supported by a thriving culture in which our people aspire to exceed their personal expectations. We only promote our sales leadership team from within the company, and our goal is to facilitate your long-term professional growth.
Our work is fun, challenging and rewarding, and we’re looking for driven individuals, passionate about learning business by doing it.
Meltwater is firmly committed to affording equal employment opportunities to all candidates and employees alike without regard to race, color, religion, age, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or gender expression, marital status disability, veteran status and we treat each individual with respect and dignity.
The “EEO is the Law” poster is available at: http://bit.ly/2KBm9Ei
And “EEO is the Law Supplement” poster is available at: http://bit.ly/2Kmxnxd
On-Line Accessibility Directive: If you are an individual with a disability and require a reasonable accommodation to complete any part of the application process or are limited in the ability or unable to access or use this online application process and need an alternative method for applying, you may contact us here for assistance.