Social Solutions for Customer Care
Request a demo
Social care is more than customer service. It’s marketing.
Social marketing doesn’t end after your prospects become customers. Use social to educate consumers about your brand, provide product support and training, troubleshoot service issues, route conversations for one-on-one agent follow-up, and feed conversation data back into your CRM to provide a more holistic customer care experience. Meltwater’s social media management solutions simplify community management and customer service to help you build relationships and brand loyalty.
Meltwater Social solutions help customer care teams to:
- View conversations across multiple social networks in a single dashboard
- Maximize efficiency with pre-canned responses to common comments and questions
- Automate filtering and routing of messages
- Customize permissions and engagement interface by job role
- Categorize content automatically
- Access real-time status via dashboards available on both desktop and mobile
- Have multiple people simultaneously respond to high volume conversation without duplicating responses
- Alert user when content is already in progress
Since the inception of my team and adopting Sysomos [Meltwater Social], we’ve seen a huge increase in online customer satisfaction. Gone are the days of “You don’t care!” This has given us the tools we need to transform that into ”Thank you for caring!”
Customer Care Community Manager, Garmin International
Social customer care designed to help you build relationships
It’s more important than ever for you to meet your audience where they live and play online. With Meltwater Social solutions, you can easily stay connected to your audience in the moments that matter most.
Your go-to social research and monitoring engine to quickly make sense of social data and draw insights
Social media management
Integrated content marketing, account management, and analytics to simplify your day-to-day tasks
Easily find and manage influencers in any category and location in the world across Twitter, YouTube, and blogs
Social reports & services
Consume insights how you want to – reports, dashboards, command centers, and APIs