5 Tips for Setting Measurable Social Media Goals
Track Where Your New Leads Come From
If you want to get control over your company’s public image, it is essential to have a solid social media management strategy. This tip sheet will guide you through the process of building sustainable, scalable social strategy. Use this to set goals for improved brand awareness, to increase your influence on new and existing customers.
- Find out how to separate sale-generating social interactions from background chatter
- Learn how to translate social engagement into measurable ROI
- Learn how to craft a powerful call to action that drives more consumers to interact with your brand
- Create a social media process to handle routine engagement, marketing campaigns, and crises
- Discover how to use social media management tools to track and report all social activity