Key Account Manager
What You’ll Do
The Key Account Manager is responsible for managing, retaining and growing a portfolio of Meltwater’s top tier clients. The Key Account Manager demonstrates a thorough understanding of Meltwater’s products and will be responsible for driving engagement and adoption through all stages of the client life cycle and renewal process.
- Actively foster and manage the success of a portfolio of top tier assigned Meltwater clients
- Establish a trusted relationship with each client and drive continuous value of our products
- Drive engagement & adoption and foster enthusiastic, passionate clients
- Be responsible for customer satisfaction, retention, and expansion of existing accounts
- Collaborate with the sales teams to onboard and train new clients
- Build and conduct executive business reviews , listening to customer feedback and discovering areas of improvement
- Collaborate with the Growth Executive team to identify upselling and cross-selling opportunities
- Negotiate and close renewal business with c-level executives and decision makers enabling you to meet or exceed your quota
- Own churn, retention and growth monthly targets for your specific client accounts
- Other Projects & Responsibilities may be added at the manager’s discretion
Taidot ja vaatimukset
What You’ll Bring
- 3-4+ years of SaaS sales experience
- Experience in renewing and expanding products within existing customers
- Demonstrable experience meeting/exceeding sales quotas, ideally with enterprise level customers in a fast-paced, high-velocity sales environment
- Strong executive presence with excellent verbal and written communication skills, as well as client-facing presentation skills
- Adept at understanding and articulating Meltwater’s products, and mapping the respective value propositions to customer needs
- Enthusiasm for a fast-paced, dynamic work environment
- High attention to detail and a consultative, highly tailored client experience
- Outstanding time management skills, including the ability to juggle multiple projects simultaneously, prioritize effectively, and meet deadlines
- Bachelor’s degree with evidence of high achievement in academics and extracurriculars
What We Will Give You
- Competitive compensation - Salary will include base pay, bonuses and uncapped commission. $85K - $148K reflects general earnings for this position
- Comprehensive time off & generous leave policies
- Excellent medical, dental, and vision options
- 401(k) matching, life insurance, commuter benefits, and parental leave plans
- Collaborative, transparent and fun loving office culture
- Accelerated professional development and growth programs
What to Send Our Way & What’s Next?
- We’d love a copy of your resume
- Start date will be mutually agreed upon!
*The sky is the limit at Meltwater. *
At Meltwater, we believe that when you have the right people in the right working environment, great things happen. Our best-in-class technology empowers our 27,000 customers around the world to analyze over a billion pieces of data each day and make better business decisions.
Our award-winning culture is our north star and drives everything we do – from striving to create an environment where all employees do their best work, to delivering customer value by continuously innovating our products — and making sure to celebrate our successes and have fun along the way.
We’re proud of our diverse team of 2,200+ employees in 50 locations across 25 countries around the world. No matter where you are, you’ll work with people who care about your success and get the support you need to reach your goals.
So, in a nutshell, that's Meltwater. We love working here, and we think you will too.
Meltwater is firmly committed to affording equal employment opportunities to all candidates and employees alike without regard to race, color, religion, age, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or gender expression, marital status disability, veteran status and we treat each individual with respect and dignity.
The “EEO is the Law” poster is available at: http://bit.ly/2KBm9Ei
And “EEO is the Law Supplement” poster is available at: http://bit.ly/2Kmxnxd
On-Line Accessibility Directive: If you are an individual with a disability and require a reasonable accommodation to complete any part of the application process or are limited in the ability or unable to access or use this online application process and need an alternative method for applying, you may contact us here for assistance.