Enterprise Account Executive
What You’ll Do
The Enterprise Account Executive is a senior selling position responsible for pursuing new prospects and selling Meltwater's full suite of media intelligence products to primarily fortune 500 clients. The Account Executive must be a self-starting closer who can create a large pipeline of business, and work with both potential and existing clients, demonstrates a thorough understanding of Meltwater's value proposition and will be responsible for all stages of the sales process.
- Manage sales pipeline through sequential states of the sales process: pipeline creation, initial outreach, product demo, negotiation and close, and upsell/cross-sell
- Leverage meetings booked by and collaborate heavily with the business development team
- Manage a pipeline of named accounts , developing solutions-based proposals and identify upsell opportunities with the operations team
- Take a consultative approach with c-level executives while navigating multiple decision-makers
- Establish a “trusted advisor” relationship to determine needs, build value, create engagement and acceptance of Meltwater’s solutions.
- High energy, self-starting personality that works well in a start-up, fast-paced environment
- Conduct activities including, inbound & outbound calls, emails, social selling and sales demonstrations with top tier, fortune 500 clients
- Consistently exceed your quarterly sales quota and be well compensated for doing so
Taidot ja vaatimukset
What You’ll Bring
- 5-9 years of B2B enterprise sales experience , ideally in the SaaS space
- Strong executive presence with excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Team player mentality with the ability to work independently toward lofty goals
- Well rounded with varied interests, background, and proven leadership experience
- Coachable, self-motivated, curious and resilient
- Excellent organizational skills including prioritization, scheduling and time management
- A completed Bachelor’s degree with evidence of high achievement in academics and extracurriculars
- Familiarity and experience with selling value propositions involving Social Media , Integrated Marketing Services , Business Intelligence , Analytics , and Big Data
- Comfortability with an autonomous work environment with the ability to build a pipeline with limited supervision
What We Will Give You
- Competitive compensation
- Comprehensive time off & generous leave policies
- Excellent medical, dental, and vision options
- 401(k) matching, life insurance, commuter benefits, and parental leave plans
- Collaborative, transparent and fun loving office culture
- Accelerated professional development and growth programs for both individual contributors and those wanting to explore people management
- Hybrid or remote work
*The sky is the limit at Meltwater. *
At Meltwater, we believe that when you have the right people in the right working environment, great things happen. Our best-in-class technology empowers our 27,000 customers around the world to analyze over a billion pieces of data each day and make better business decisions.
Our award-winning culture is our north star and drives everything we do – from striving to create an environment where all employees do their best work, to delivering customer value by continuously innovating our products — and making sure to celebrate our successes and have fun along the way.
We’re proud of our diverse team of 2,200+ employees in 50 locations across 25 countries around the world. No matter where you are, you’ll work with people who care about your success and get the support you need to reach your goals.
So, in a nutshell, that's Meltwater. We love working here, and we think you will too.
Meltwater is firmly committed to affording equal employment opportunities to all candidates and employees alike without regard to race, color, religion, age, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or gender expression, marital status disability, veteran status and we treat each individual with respect and dignity.
The “EEO is the Law” poster is available at: http://bit.ly/2KBm9Ei
And “EEO is the Law Supplement” poster is available at: http://bit.ly/2Kmxnxd
On-Line Accessibility Directive: If you are an individual with a disability and require a reasonable accommodation to complete any part of the application process or are limited in the ability or unable to access or use this online application process and need an alternative method for applying, you may contact us here for assistance.