Client Success Representative
What You’ll Do
The Client Success Representative is responsible for managing, retaining and growing a portfolio of assigned Meltwater clients. The Client Success Representative demonstrates a thorough understanding of Meltwater’s products and will be responsible for driving engagement and adoption through all stages of the client life cycle and renewal process.
- Actively foster and manage the success of a portfolio of assigned Meltwater clients
- Establish a trusted relationship with each client and drive continuous value of our products
- Drive engagement & adoption and foster enthusiastic, passionate clients
- Be responsible for customer satisfaction , retention, and expansion of existing accounts
- Collaborate with the sales teams to onboard and train new clients
- Build and conduct executive business reviews , listening to customer feedback and discovering areas of improvement
- Collaborate with the Growth Executive team to identify upselling and cross-selling opportunities
- Negotiate and close renewal business with c-level executives and decision makers enabling you to meet or exceed your quota
- Own churn, retention and growth targets monthly for your specific client accounts
Taidot ja vaatimukset
What You’ll Bring
- 2-5 years of B2B sales experience, and a passion for delivering great service to your clients
- Demonstrable experience over-performing in a fast-paced, high-velocity sales environment
- Strong executive presence with excellent verbal and written communication skills, as well as client-facing presentation skills
- Enthusiasm for a fast-paced, dynamic work environment
- High attention to detail and a consultative, highly tailored client experience
- Outstanding time management skills, including the ability to juggle multiple projects simultaneously, prioritize effectively, and meet deadlines
- Proven leadership experience
- Bachelor’s degree with evidence of high achievement in academics and extracurriculars
What We Will Give You
- Competitive compensation - Salary will include base pay, bonuses and uncapped commission. $50K - $90K reflects general earnings for this position.
- Benefits will include medical, dental, vision, life and disability, FSA, commuter benefits, 401K, equity, and employee assistance programs.
What to Send Our Way & What’s Next?
- We’d love a copy of your resume
- Start Date: will be mutually agreed upon
Meltwater has gone from humble beginnings in Oslo, Norway in 2001 to the global leader in media intelligence with 30,000 global clients today. We provide solutions to help modern PR, communication, and marketing professionals better understand their current media landscape, both in the news & social media.
For almost 20 years, Meltwater has maintained a very unique culture based on a foundation and belief in people and the potential they possess, regardless of experience. Our motto? When you have the right people in the right working environment, great things happen. There are 2,000 members of the Meltwater family residing in 55 offices across 25 countries around the world. No matter what office you’re in, you’ll be surrounded by the best colleagues you’ve ever had.
Meltwater employees embody the work-hard, play-hard spirit through our 3 core values- Moro (fun), Enere (number one) and Respect (Respect). These founding principles stem from our Norweigan roots and are why Meltwater has been named a Great Place to Work in several markets across the globe. We have high energy, open concept offices that focus on teamwork and collaboration. We ensure our employees have easy access to management and learn quickly from those around them.
At Meltwater, the average isn’t good enough. Our goal is to build a groundbreaking company supported by a thriving culture in which our people aspire to exceed their personal expectations. We only promote our sales leadership team from within the company, and our goal is to facilitate your long-term professional growth.
Our work is fun, challenging and rewarding, and we’re looking for driven individuals, passionate about learning business by doing it.
Meltwater is firmly committed to affording equal employment opportunities to all candidates and employees alike without regard to race, color, religion, age, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or gender expression, marital status disability, veteran status and we treat each individual with respect and dignity.
The “EEO is the Law” poster is available at: http://bit.ly/2KBm9Ei
And “EEO is the Law Supplement” poster is available at: http://bit.ly/2Kmxnxd
On-Line Accessibility Directive: If you are an individual with a disability and require a reasonable accommodation to complete any part of the application process or are limited in the ability or unable to access or use this online application process and need an alternative method for applying, you may contact us here for assistance.