Our lives have dramatically changed in the last two years. We live in a dynamic and evolving society, but it’s evident that social media remains at the centre of how we connect with each other and with brands.
17% of brands spend over half of their marketing budget on influencers (BigCommerce) But how much of that labour and resource usage actually leads to fruit? The truth is, there are more intelligent ways to connect with influence than most businesses are aware of. Hear from experts in the influencer marketing industry:
- Dana Benami, Customer Success Manager, Klear
- Rhian Robinson, Client Service Director, Battenhall
- Rupa Shah, Director, Hashtag Ad Consulting
- Adam Clyne, Founder, Coolr
- Aisha Jefferson, Head of Consumer Communications, Deliveroo
Fill out the form to hear from the experts on the latest techniques, ideas and case studies for influencer marketing in 2022.
Get access to content by filling out the form below:Loading...