Product Support Expert
The Product Support Team at Meltwater is part of our Product & Engineering department which consists of passionate people who take pride in going the extra mile to deliver outstanding service. You will be the first point of contact for helping our clients and work closely with our Client Experience and Product & Engineering team.
We are looking for people who are interested in developing their skills in a fast-paced and dynamic workplace, and a positive and solution-oriented attitude is a must-have.
What you'll do:
- Provide excellent product support to our clients via email and live chat to enhance the client experience
- Influence product development through valuable feedback to our Product and Engineering teams
- Be able to remain organized and be able to prioritize in a high-volume environment
- Take ownership of support tickets from start to completion while providing value-added information
- Be an expert on Meltwater products and features as they are launched and engage with our Product Experts globally
- Drive and implement new initiatives to take our support to the next level
- Contribute to our internal product training sessions and engage with our global Support team
- $54,000 USD annually
- Comprehensive Benefits Package including equity
- Health Coverage (Dental, Medical, Vision, for both you and dependents)
- Flex Spending Accounts (Child Care, Commuter, Health)Life Insurance
- Retirement Savings and Employer Matching
- Paid Maternity and Paternity Leave
- Competitive PTO Plan
- Paid Holidays
- Ongoing Training and Professional Development
Skills & Requirement
- University degree (any discipline) with strong academic results
- Solution orientated and self-motivated personality
- Ability to think logically and provide solution-based suggestions
- Ability to prioritize requests to optimize efficiency and team synergy
- Strong technical aptitude - you can quickly learn and implement new technologies
- The ability to assess and understand a situation and create a sense of urgency
- Flexibility to work different shift hours to assist in providing coast to coast coverage
- Be detailed, proactive, and goal-oriented
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills in English
- Experience with ticketing systems like Intercom and JIRA or similar live chat platforms is a bonus
Meltwater, a pioneer of media intelligence and now Outside Insight, gives businesses the information advantage they need to stay ahead. More than 30,000 companies have used Meltwater’s media intelligence to stay on top of billions of online conversations and extract relevant insights to strategically manage their brands. Meltwater is dedicated to personal, global service built on the local expertise of 55 offices across six continents. Meltwater is also committed to fostering the data science ecosystem through MEST, a pan-African entrepreneurial program and incubator, and Shack15, a global data science community. Learn more at meltwater.com.
All of our solutions are fully web-based, offered as a service, and based on a modern technology stack. This is your opportunity to be part of a small agile team within a big multinational organization!
We are more than 2000 people across the globe, so there is a lot going on. We believe in diversity and inclusion, and building teams with a wide variety of backgrounds and perspectives. This approach not only raises the quality of our products for our customers, but makes collaboration along the way much more fun.
Meltwater is firmly committed to affording equal employment opportunities to all candidates and employees alike without regard to race, color, religion, age, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or gender expression, marital status disability, veteran status and we treat each individual with respect and dignity.
The “EEO is the Law” poster is available at: http://bit.ly/2KBm9Ei
And “EEO is the Law Supplement” poster is available at: http://bit.ly/2Kmxnxd
On-Line Accessibility Directive: If you are an individual with a disability and require a reasonable accommodation to complete any part of the application process or are limited in the ability or unable to access or use this online application process and need an alternative method for applying, you may contact us here for assistance.