Account Executive - Klear
What You’ll Do
The Account Executive is responsible for pursuing new sales opportunities, selling Klear’s comprehensive influencer marketing solution, primarily to digitally savvy B2C companies and agencies across North America.
The Account Executive must be a self-starting closer who can create a large pipeline of business, and work with both potential and existing clients. They will demonstrate a thorough understanding of Klear’s value proposition and will be responsible for all stages of the sales process, working in tandem with our Product Specialist, Marketing and BDR teams.
- Manage sales pipeline through sequential states of the sales process: pipeline creation, outreach, product demonstrations, negotiation and closing
- Take a consultative approach with c-level executives while navigating multiple decision-makers
- Establish a “trusted advisor” relationship to determine needs, build value, create engagement and acceptance of Klear’s solution.
- High energy, self-starting personality that works well in a start-up, fast-paced environment
- Conduct activities including, outbound calls, emails, social selling and sales demonstrations with top tier clients and prospects
- Consistently exceed your sales quota and be well compensated for doing so
Fähigkeiten & Anforderungen
What You’ll Bring
- 3-5 years of SaaS sales experience, preferably in the MarTech industry
- Strong executive presence with excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Team player mentality with the ability to work independently toward lofty goals
- Well rounded with varied interests, background and proven leadership experience
- Coachable, self-motivated, curious and resilient
- Excellent organizational skills including prioritization, scheduling and time management
- Bachelor’s degree with evidence of high achievement in academics and extracurriculars
What We Will Give You
- Competitive compensation - Salary will include base pay, bonuses and uncapped commission. $70K - $180K reflects general earnings for this position
- Benefits will include medical, dental, vision, life and disability, FSA, commuter benefits, 401K, equity, and employee assistance programs
*The sky is the limit at Meltwater. *
At Meltwater, we believe that when you have the right people in the right working environment, great things happen. Our best-in-class technology empowers our 27,000 customers around the world to analyze over a billion pieces of data each day and make better business decisions.
Our award-winning culture is our north star and drives everything we do – from striving to create an environment where all employees do their best work, to delivering customer value by continuously innovating our products — and making sure to celebrate our successes and have fun along the way.
We’re proud of our diverse team of 2,200+ employees in 50 locations across 25 countries around the world. No matter where you are, you’ll work with people who care about your success and get the support you need to reach your goals.
So, in a nutshell, that's Meltwater. We love working here, and we think you will too.
Meltwater is firmly committed to affording equal employment opportunities to all candidates and employees alike without regard to race, color, religion, age, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or gender expression, marital status disability, veteran status and we treat each individual with respect and dignity.
The “EEO is the Law” poster is available at: http://bit.ly/2KBm9Ei
And “EEO is the Law Supplement” poster is available at: http://bit.ly/2Kmxnxd
On-Line Accessibility Directive: If you are an individual with a disability and require a reasonable accommodation to complete any part of the application process or are limited in the ability or unable to access or use this online application process and need an alternative method for applying, you may contact us here for assistance.