Questionable Stock Photos: Banana Skin
Stock photography sites are so full of ill-conceived search results that we’ve started a Questionable Stock Photos series to highlight some of the best ones. I ran across this gem in Thinkstock yesterday, not remotely thinking that I’d so easily find this week’s dose of random from the innocently-entered search term “fire.”
I’m too sexy for my banana.
Anyway, questionable tags aside, let’s get to it:
MARKETING USE CASES for BANANA SKIN:
1. Josh Brolin stars in “Banana Farming at Woodstock: the Untold Story”
2. Having Trouble Peeling a Banana with Only One Arm? Introducing… BANANA PAL!
3. Is your online dating site driving you bananas?
4. Potassium: the Sexiest Salt (ad for The American Heart Association)
5. The American Banana Council Presents: “Hair” (annual convention entertainment) – starring JOSH BROLIN
If you’ve run across a questionable stock photo and would like us to think of marketing use cases, or would like to share your own, please tweet a link to the pic @meltwater with the hashtag #stockpic and we’ll be sure to give it a gander. If its questionability isn’t in question, we’ll enthusiastically feature it here on the blog.