The Ultimate Social Media Audit Guide
5 Step Social Media Health Check
It’s easy for any organization to lose sight of how its owned social media channels are performing. It's also even easier to lose track of how consumers are discussing your brand and products in their own social channels. Every now and then it’s good to take stock and analyze all of this, which is why performing a Social Media Audit can provide you with meaningful insight that can help you make better informed decisions.
In this eBook you’ll learn why a Social Media Audit makes good business sense and get some practical advice for performing an effective and accurate audit.
- Network Inventory: Get comprehensive view of which social channels your brand is utilizing
- Policy Review: Examine the processes involved when creating social posts
- Brand Activity: Review the results of your social media goals to determine the success of your brand
- Competitive Insights: Prepare a side-by-side analysis of your brand paired with competitors
- Brand Report Summary: Pull all of the pieces together to provide a report summary of your audit analysis