Questionable Stock Photos: Honey, I Shrunk the Intern
There really is an alarming amount of questionable stock photography out there, sure to confound any marketer who’s really just trying to locate an quick image for a landing page. And, out of the ashes of that confusion, our Questionable Stock Photos series arose like a Phoenix of marketing hope…
This week’s find, however, raises a very serious issue: why do so many Questionable Stock Photos contain people wearing ill-fitting business suits?
We don’t know the answer to that, but we did manage to come up with…
MARKETING USE CASES for HONEY, I SHRUNK THE INTERN
1. Does your job have you feeling like you’re barely hanging on? We can help! (Ad for employment recruiter.)
2. Walt Disney presents: Honey, I Shrunk the Kids Again, and it’s Really Interfering with their Day Jobs.
3. Are you suffering from calligraphobia? Call us.
4. This half-pen is so mighty, you can do chin-ups on it! (And it weighs more than you do, so you’d best get started now.)
5. You Suck at Photoshop – Cropping, Blending, and Finishing an Entire Pen (Still for new video.)
6. Is your business wardrobe so mannishly boring that you feel small and overlooked at the office? Come visit the Women’s WearHaus, where the suits are sassy, candy-colored and properly sized!
Feel free to submit your own marketing scenarios via the blog comments.
If you’ve run across a questionable stock photo and would like us to think of marketing use cases, or would like to share your own, please tweet a link to the pic @meltwater with the hashtag #stockpic and we’ll be sure to give it a gander. If its questionability isn’t in question, we’ll enthusiastically feature it here on the blog.